Sorry day for a great country and world when our own selected elected prez sends our troops to fight a disease while the world is on fire with terrorists. Obama does not want to see it and it shows as he again is helping the side he does support and that side is called TERROR. Terrorists so bad that even other major terror organizations in the world see how destructive and evil this group that calls themselves ISIS is.
GOD care for our brave Military men and women fighting terror all over the world now,for Lord we have no active leaders that care for the truth in the USA. Obama is leading our Military like lambs to slaughter!! And watch how fast this disease of ebola hits the world now.
This is a slap in the face to all humanity as again this man makes a wrong turn and is again trying to harm and take down our Military. A group he has disliked for a very long time now and boy it shows.
US to send 3,000 troops to Ebola danger zone as Obama administration shuffles military’s mission in Africa
- The Obama administration said late Monday night that the U.S. military will set up a command post in Monrovia, Liberia, the Ebola outbreak’s epicenter
- ‘This effort … will involve an estimated 3,000 U.S. forces,’ according to the White House
- Pentagon official says military will ‘be the lead dog, and that will make a lot of people nervous. … No one wants U.S. personnel enforcing someone else’s martial law if things go south and the entire region is at risk’
- U.S. Africa Command warns servicemen and women: ‘Avoid nonessential travel to Sierra Leone, Guinea, and Liberia’
- Pentagon is drawing flak for sending 25-bed ‘field-deployable hospital’ that is meant to treat health care workers, not civilian victims
- The U.S. president will travel to the CDC in Atlanta on Tuesday for a briefing about his government’s efforts to stem the tide overseas
OBAMA SPEECH LEADS TO MORE ISIS RECRUITS, MAINLY FROM TURKEY!
18 Sep 2014, 2:10 PM PDT
President Barack Obama’s announcement of his offer to arm and help Syrian rebels fight against the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) may have triggered a surge in recruitment for the terrorist group.